Repaired Right consists of thrity-two pages bursting with mending inspiration and instructions to repair your well-loved clothes with patches and basic darning.
Whether you are new to mending or have lots of experience, this booklet will guide you through each stage of the mend. It includes five original flow charts to help you determine the right technique for each garment and hole so you can complete a successful repair. Also included are several examples of visible and less visible mends as inspiration for your own fixes.
- appearance: visible vs less visible mends
- supplies and materials
- textile terminology
- stitch glossary
- flowcharts for determining the best type of mend for each garment in need of repair
- instructions for patches (top and reverse)
- instructions for darning
- fixes for seams and buttons
- space for notes, sketches, ideas
All writing and images are the author's original work. Please be respectful and do not share or reproduce without permission.